Sunday, October 01, 2006

Christ Church Heaton website


I haven't blogged for a while because I've been busy working on the Christ Church Heaton website. I seem to have been assigned the job of 'image editor' and so have been stalking people with my camera trying to get snaps of them going about their daily business. The website has details about who we are and what we do as a church - click the link above to have a look. And if you're in the area then come and visit us at the People's Theatre at 10am on a Sunday morning.

2 Comments:

At 9:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Witton, looking for your phone number i came across some fool producing a load of drivel about chips, books and other subjects. Anyway, give me a call when you can, chris ingle

 
At 10:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He forgot the 'T'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home